Friday, March 24, 2006

If you found information that gave you the edge, would you share it?

I faced a dilemma yesterday. But in the end I decided to
take the high road.

Let me explain...

During my leadership research last week I found a book that at first
glace didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. That is until
I started paying attention.

The more I read, the more I became convinced that I had the blueprint
I needed to be as successful as I wanted to be.

See, What you'll learn are proven strategies behind the success of many
of today’s most respected leaders. These strategies enable you to stand
out from the crowd, get more done with less effort and position yourself
for rapid promotion.

You'll learn....

1. How to Achieve a Leadership Mentality - Once You Accomplish This, It's Like
Flipping a Switch That Vastly Increases Your Chances for Advancement;

2. The Major Secret to Effectiveness – If You Don’t Do This, Nothing Else Matters;

3. The Essential Strategy for Influencing Others;

4. The One Thing You Can Do That Will Make Others Listen to What You Have to Say ;

5. How to Make People Happy to Let You Win.

This is a very short list. If you want to see more points then visit:

The Road To CEO

But to be successful you need to help others be successful and you need
to approach every situation with abundance not scarcity thinking.

So there, I released one of my secrets. But ultimetly it is your decision to
at least review the material. It will take 5 minutes of your time that could
have a lasting effect.

Learn more about...The Road to CEO