Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Been Awhile Since I last posted

Hello All!

Ok, I'm sorry we haven't been back to this site to post in awhile. Call Center Operations and Management is my passion, but I have been working pretty heavily on several key updates to some of my sites:

http://www.righttolead.com
http://www.callcentercafe.com

Before I get into some juicy new updates regarding the company that I have been working with I want to direct your attention to some great article directories that I have created. These directories are free to visit and read. I have over 800 articles posted that are all geared to call center, leadership and management.

Here are the links:

Ok, I briefly mentioned the new direction I am taking this blog. Don't worry it will still focus on call centers but I am going to share with inside information when dealing with a US based outsourcing company and all the crazy stuff that goes on.

At times you will pity me and other times you will laugh but I can assure you that there will be plenty of entertainment. This is the same group that was written about in all the post down below.

You be amazed to find out that they are still in business. Although it appears that they are having major cash-flow issues. I won't disclose their name but I will give you a pretty good description of them and all of their tactics.

After reading these post you wonder why I haven't updated my resume and gone on some interviews. It is definately time to get a new career!

ok,it's late. I will be back on tomorrow to start the posting! Come back you'll be glad you did.

Don't forget to visit callcentercafe.com and look around - sign-up for our free newsletter. Do it for me and help with my page rank. Keeps everything free!